Reading habit comes with its own personal confessions, here is my 10/10 score confession list. Writing them in no particular order of guilt or preference.
- Feeling guilty about buying more books but buying more books anyways
- Want to give away books but not giving them away for months or years
- Want to re-read books but not doing it
- Avoiding phone calls or meets to finish a book
- Not remembering everything you read (or most of it)
- Sleeping late or skipping important things to finish a book
- Preferring to read a book instead of a movie because you know(or feel so) that book will be better than watching the movie
- Reading only a few pages of the book and thinking to come back in a few days but doing it after months or forever
- Binge reading once in a while (keeping the next book ready before one ends)
- Wanting to take notes in good format and messing it up or forgetting to take notes
What’s your confession score out of 10 here? Add your own confessions if I missed out anything in common.