Here is how you should return my book. I might be having a OCD on the books I lend though.
- Don’t keep the book upside down
- Don’t write anything on it
- Don’t stick any sticky notes or anything in it
- Don’t make the book dirty by spilling some food or coffee on it
- Don’t make dog ears to the pages
- Don’t fold the pages in any way
- Read it and give it back within 30 days and in shape
- And if you liked anything about the book(content or so), let me know 🙂
I will appreciate it if you do all the above.
PS: If you are someone lending your book to someone, simply WhatsApp this link to them so you can save your time reminding this to them.
PSS: Here is Nyan Cat Video url for no reason at all because it seems to me it hit 160 million youtube views for no reason at all – https://youtu.be/QH2-TGUlwu4
Another rule from me: don’t open my book more than 15 degrees while reading. No, no one ever borrows from me.
Wow, I didn’t think of this
I like the latter part where no one borrows you said 🙂